Come Grow with Us!!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others?
We may have the job for you!!
VOA Hiring Event!
When: Monday, December 16th from 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Where: 214 Lake Ave Rochester, NY (Next to Jordan Health) Look for the Balloons!
What to bring:
- Multiple copies of your resume
- Government-issued photo ID (passport, drivers’ license, state-issued ID, etc.)
- Names and phone numbers for 3 professional references
- Case Managers (Multiple openings – Full Time)
- Public Safety Officers (Multiple openings – Full Time & Part Time)
- Resident Assistants
- Director of Residential Reentry Center
Volunteers of America Upstate New York’s continuum of residential programs offer homeless & low-income individuals and families safe housing and support services. We provide long-term solutions to the problems of homelessness, addiction, incarceration, and poverty by helping the people we serve overcome obstacles and develop healthier, more self-sufficient lives.